Thank you so much to Ana Ela over at The Habitual Runaway for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. I’m extremely flattered.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows;
Display the award logo, link back to the person who nominated you, state 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
So let’s start with seven random things about me.
1) I have a bizarre inability to get food from a plate to my mouth without dropping it down myself. As I get older, I can only see this getting worse.
2) I once played the front end of a pantomime cow on stage – we even danced :)
3) At a public event as a child, I got separated from my parents and found the Lost Children’s tent. When they asked me if I was lost, I said: “No, my parents are – I know exactly where I am.”
4) My dad was a rocket scientist and as a kid I lived on the rocket range in Woomera, South Australia, while he worked on the European Space Programme.
5) I think Stargate SG1 is the most amazing programme combining my love of technology, history and mythology.
6) I used to be able to strip down a car engine quite happily. Now you have to plug cars into computers, I can’t fix them anymore.
7) My kids started calling me Cottonheadedninnymuggins a few years ago. This gets shortened to Muggins, Muggs, Mugwan and various others. I drew the line, however, at Chicken McMuggin and refused to answer.
There are so many blogs that inspire me but, in no particular order, here are some I never miss reading.